The classic intermediate paraglider, re-engineered
If you’re a leisure, club or cross-country pilot, the Sprint 3’s carefully calibrated blend of handling, comfort, stability and performance will ensure you get the very best out of your flying.
From rising stars to seasoned veterans…
The Sprint 3 has been designed to hit the “sweet spot” for a majority of pilots. It’s undemanding and comfortable to fly, yet sporty enough to be fun. And if you’re in the mood to eat up the XC kilometres, you’ll find plenty of performance under the gas pedal!
Easy and well-balanced but never dull
The Sprint 3 is a well-balanced wing that inspires confidence. The wing stays neutral above the pilot at all times, whether during take-off or on entering lift. The Sprint 3 has a natural flying character that helps you first find lift and then stay in it. Despite the comfort, the wing is never dull and the turn is direct and lag-free. Long glides are a breeze too, thanks to a useful reserve of speed.
A semi-light wing: the best of both worlds
The Sprint 3 offers all the well-known benefits of a lightweight wing but still remains a durable workhorse – thanks to the 38g/sqm and 32g/sqm fabric and fully sheathed main and mid lines. The weight savings are due to the smart optimisation of the internal structure. A unique trailing edge support, placed over the C attachment points, has allowed the removal of longer re-inforcements from the top surface. Nose plastics have been systematically minimized. Cross ports have been trimmed down with laser precision. The result is one lean flying machine: the Sprint 3 tips the scale at just 4.5kg (M).
– all-new EPT (Equalized Pressure Technology) profile
– supported trailing edge construction for responsive handling and wrinkle-free upper surface
– simplified riser for easy take-off and ground-handling
– 3 line technology (A/B/C main lines)
– Minimal use of plastic rods for easy and compact packing
– Profile nose reinforcements with optimised mix of rod materials
– 12mm riser with lighter Peguet maillons
– Optimised line selection: sheathed main and mid lines for durability, un-sheathed upper lines for performance and light weight
– Fabric selected for ideal compromise between durability and light weight: 38g/sqm front top and bottom and 32g/sqm rear top and bottom
– Efficient speed system with a high maximum speed (for the category of wing)
– C riser steering
– Lightweight construction consisting of selected cross port settings for each profile and a smart mix of fabrics for main and internal profiles
Top surface: Porcher Skytex 38 E25, Skytex 32 E3W
Bottom surface: Porcher Skytex 38 E25, Skytex 32 E3W
Ribs: Porcher Skytex 40 E29, Skytex 32 E4D
Main/upper/middle: Liros PPSL 120, 200. Edelrid 8000- 050, 090, Liros CD60, PPSL120, PPSL160, PPSL200
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||52-75kg||65-85kg||75-95kg||85-105kg||95-115kg||110-137kg|
|EN / LTF||B||B||B||B||B||B|
Included with your glider
Source : Gin Gliders