Open International and National Team Selection Paragliding Competition -2017
Paragliding/Cross Country/ Accuracy Category-2 Competition. It is opened for all pilots and selection National Paragliding Team.
The competition will be on November 1st ultil 5th, 2017 at Bhirkot 5 Mahapur Syangja Nepal.
Paragliding- Accuracy/Cross Country
Number of events :
Individual Man, Individual Woman, team (Mix)
Eligibility to Compete
Pilot who has licence and with Insurance and minimum rating :
- For XC- Parapro4
- For Accuracy Parapro3/4
- For National Pilot must have to be government Sport Licence from Nepal .
Quota for participants
Quota Per Countris
First Come Frist Serve
Max. 5 Pilots, 4 in same gender (4+1)
Best 4 Pilots From Each Rounds (For Team Category)
Certified Glider/Harness/Helmet etc : (ParaPro 1,2,3 EN-A, B) & (ParaPro4 EN-C, D or CCC)
Flying Site : Bhirkot 5, Mahapur Syangja Nepal (Sirkot)/ Authorised by Civil Aviation Authority Of Nepal. (Longest Areal Distance 50KM And Maximum Vertical Climbing Limit AMSL 8,800 Ft.
Flying Site Environment : Green Mountain
Take of Altitude : 1600 Mtr AMSL (Latitude : 28° 1’24.57″N, Longitude : 83°44’1.43″E). We have optional two different take off.
Landing Altitude : 800 Mtr (Latitude : 28° 0’29.62″N, Longitude : 83°46’23.76″E)
Difference/Distance: 5 KM Areal Distance
The Competition registration fee for
Pilot : Euro 50.00/Person (equal to. Nrs.. current rate)
- Transportation during the competition
- Food During the competition /Breakfast, pack launch and dinner (Organized Camping place. Must pilot have to bring own tent and sleeping bag. You can get on rent in the local place.
- T-Shirt/Cap/Pilot number/Sticker etc.
- Opening and Closing ceremony official people by Government of Nepal.
- Medical facilites/You will get this services on take off, landing with parametic team with ambulance. As well emergency helicopter, Technical Rope Resque Team (TRR).
**see original post : https://form.jotform.me/72792362717464